Why Choose Pediatric Associates of Hampden County (PAHC)?
We look forward to developing a medical home environment for your family and to meet the ongoing needs of you and your children.
- Availability. Offering night and weekend hours.
- Accessibility. We have two easily reached locations.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick appointments in our offices as well as a walk-in hour at 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday for mild illnesses.
- Quality. Our physicians are active members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of health care and support for you and your family.
Pediatric Associates of Hampden County Well Child Checks Schedule is as Follows:
- 2 - 3 Days
- 1 Month of Age
- 2 Months of Age
- 4 Months of Age
- 6 Months of Age
- 9 Months of Age
- 12 Month of Age
- 15 Months of Age
- 20 Months of Age
- 24 Months of Age
- 30 Months of Age
- 3 - 21 Years -- Yearly Physical
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Pediatric Associates of Hampden County, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at Pediatric Associates of Hampden County provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are members of the American Academy of Pediatrics and Massachusetts Medical Society where we continuously remain current with the standards of medicine for pediatrics.
We encourage new parents to make an appointment to meet one of our pediatricians and learn about our practice. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where we are and an opportunity to meet us.
Our physicians are on staff at Baystate Medical Center and we enjoy caring for newborns in their nursery.
For Other Hospitals
We look forward to seeing your baby after discharge from the nursery in our office.